<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6366509420703479291?origin\x3dhttp://insignificanceminds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Oh hello. I am Lisa and I am 20. A Sagittarius. 5 dec 88 is my day.
291208

Status:
Wants to drink and chill


就往前走吧....


TWITTER~~~~
    follow me on Twitter





    Bituwin - template
    Dementee - image

    Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

    Hit counter code here

    Wednesday, February 18, 2009

    WEEE! I have a very fun time touring Sentosa yesterday.
    Ha-ha machiam feel like tourist and took a shit load of photo.
    Shall go there again to sun tan!
    It's been a long time since i went sun tanning or just laying down under the sand.

    Brought the promotion package which is more worth it with 3+1 attraction.

    First stop, Sky tower.
    I wonder, is it as tall as Singapore flyer?

    Look at the view..
    ok a bit small.
    BUT I SPOT MY HOUSE! LOL!

    And than went to Butterfly park.
    never go in before but saw alot bird and butterfly.
    Suddenly remind me of Bird park HAHA or even Zoo.

    These parrots make a lot noise and scare the shit out of me =X
    For a moment i tot they will fly and attack me. LOL

    Pretty little red birds :D

    Watch the 4D MOVIE again!
    same movie as the first time i went there.
    Except that the chair move MORE scarily and violently.
    LOL every move give me a shock hHAA.


    MERLION!~





    I LIKE THIS PATTERN!


    SAW this JellyFish at Underwater world
    SO PRETTY! For some reason it look like snow flakes to me haha

    It was my first time watching Song of the sea.
    Which they replace the old Musical fountain.
    Simply FASCINATING...
    LOL Love how they match the water effect with light, fire and music and a simple skit.
    .
    .
    .

    :D My day was pretty much enjoyment.
    But i just cannot take it when i have to pay $1 for 2 cups of iced water.
    like WTH.
    Was having Dim Sum at Food Republic,
    Food cold... NVM.
    Waited for my xiao long bao very long and sickening waitress all never notice.. NVM.
    2 ice water.. $1... wtf!?
    I tot free.
    I first time pay for ice water and its not even Perrier water or Evian water.
    Ice mountain also cheaper if i can get it at gaint....
    I remmeber,
    My kor say water also can call Sky juice.
    this water must really be from heaven to cost $1 for 2 cups of ice water.