<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6366509420703479291?origin\x3dhttp://insignificanceminds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Oh hello. I am Lisa and I am 20. A Sagittarius. 5 dec 88 is my day.
291208

Status:
Wants to drink and chill


就往前走吧....


TWITTER~~~~
    follow me on Twitter





    Bituwin - template
    Dementee - image

    Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

    Hit counter code here

    Friday, February 6, 2009


    Doesn't this biscuit from starbucks look so pretty to be eaten?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    为什么有些人就是那么现实?
    为什么要戴着有色眼镜看人?
    我认为你这种想法很卑贱!

    我很讨厌那种不懂又装懂的人.
    我自己读什么我知道.
    我不可能不知道它的风险?
    我喜欢做什么跟你什么事?
    我自己喜欢谁也是我的自由!
    跟你这个外人什么事?
    你只不过是我的亲戚!
    你不是我妈.
    做人不要那么鸡婆!
    关心是关心,可是适可而止.
    什么都要管,
    读书,工作,私生活都要管.
    神经病!!!!!
    我毕竟是我.
    我不是你的子女.
    越想就越生气 真是吞不下这口气!


    At a lost.
    what to do.
    We are the one who decides what to do with our future.
    But when other parties get involve and act as busybodies,
    who do we listen?
    I am irritated and shameful to have this kind of relative.