<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6366509420703479291?origin\x3dhttp://insignificanceminds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Oh hello. I am Lisa and I am 20. A Sagittarius. 5 dec 88 is my day.
291208

Status:
Wants to drink and chill


就往前走吧....


TWITTER~~~~
    follow me on Twitter





    Bituwin - template
    Dementee - image

    Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

    Hit counter code here

    Thursday, October 23, 2008


    haha!
    DAMN HILARIOUS CAN!
    seriously...
    For some reason, Adam's Sandler's movie are always funny.
    Well, most of them.

    I feel like skipping my damn elective again!
    that damn faci give me another freaking C!:(
    i'm going to study for my UT so i can ace it and skip more!
    but aww i can't skip, have fyp meeting + sequential art meeting + talk...
    *must come to school*
    *must come to school*
    bear! bear! bear a little since my one week holiday is coming!~
    I can sleep late! No need to wake up at a freaking time of 6.15AM!
    NO RJ! NO BORING FACI! YAY!
    but i am officially going to be a damn poor person when the holiday ends.
    Monday - Deepavali @ abi's place / walawala?
    Tue/ Wed - FYP Installation in school
    Thur - KTV @ TopOne
    Fri - Shalee b'day
    Sat/Sun - working.