![]() |
|
|
Nette
Daphne Fazillah Fiona Puik Audrey Sally HuiSi Felicia JC Grace DingCai hanaan Eunice Dee Yasmin CheeShen Valerie Degreeians
September 2007
October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Sunday, December 30, 2007
2007-2008
This week was rather busy, filled with work, outings and production filming.
Filming isn't going well. =( Need to replace one of the actors. Hope it end well after all the effort we put in!!!! Never knew planning your own production could be so tedious. One more week of holiday before school starts. I still have no idea what to do for EOF! I still have not finish my PP poster! And they change my freaking mentor again!!!! =\ Wed Boxing day, 26 dec,went to eat fish and co at changi airport. =D Spent half of the time waiting for 2 late comers! walk from T3 to T1 to T2 LOL From ajisen to sakae sushi to fish and co. lol change 3 time, cannot decide what to eat. Finally settled with Fish and co. 2 Seafood platter share among 5 ppl (yummy!) . . . . . Thur went to eat seoul garden with my classmates =D my phone die halfway... only manage to take the empty plates. (LOL) ![]() . . . . . 2nd last day of 2007. 2 more day to 2008. lt's always funny how every year when it end, I always experience a mixture of different feelings and thoughts. Tears to the sadness I felt, laughter to the joy I experience. Trips to new places, discoveries of new things. The mixed feeling of winning and losing in competitions. New year resolution I never bother to fulfilled. Anyway I would like to wish all my friend and to myself.. Cheers to the upcoming new year of 2008! Next year would be a better year. Dreams would be fulfilled, and lady luck would be by our side. Friendship that would be everlasting and have a memorable 2008. |