![]() |
|
|
Nette
Daphne Fazillah Fiona Puik Audrey Sally HuiSi Felicia JC Grace DingCai hanaan Eunice Dee Yasmin CheeShen Valerie Degreeians
September 2007
October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Monday, October 1, 2007
1 word, sorry
Feeling so bad right now. =\ I am a bad team mate, a bad friend.
Today we need to do a poster to promote "say no to hanging". I don't know how the idea came about, i think i was the one who suggested it and it cause a fight in my group and was shot down by my class. =\ Its ok to be shot down, i don't mind cos its freedom of expression. ![]() I am a just person who is fine with anything. I am fine with anything but i really dislike taking sides when a group is quarrelling. I don't know, i just feel really bad when the whole presentation was lead and finish and tio shot at by one guy, while the rest of us simply fade against the wall. No matter who's right or wrong, i just feel bad for not doing anything. =\ Maybe i am too okay with anything. When everything ended, i simply have no words to say. I really don't know what to say. Whatever i say seems to not matter any all. How i wish time will return and stop this mess from happening. What a day to start the first day of October. Perhaps i should just apologise for everything to stop the mess... |